After much consideration, I am making a career change. I will be leaving my current role as an instructional technology trainer and returning to the classroom as a 4th-grade teacher. I am beyond excited and feel re-energized as an educator. I am eager to see how my four years of experience as an instructional technology trainer will influence my teaching in the classroom.
This decision would not be possible without the following:
- AdvoCare – AdvoCare has provided the confidence in supplemental income to take a paycut to go back to the classroom. The energy from AdvoCare Spark will also come in handy with a class full of 9 and 10 year olds!
- My husband – His support has been paramount. As he says, “The classroom is your happy place” so he has been behind this decision since the beginning.
- My family and friends – I have the best family and friends and their support and encouragement has been awesome.
If you would like to help the students of my future 4th grade class, here are a few different ways.
- Consider donating to my Donor’s Choose project as we Re-image the Classroom this year.
- Consider volunteering 30 minutes each week as a mentor for a student in my class. Please contact me if you are interested in mentoring an awesome 4th grader!
- Consider helping us fulfill our class wish list through Amazon.